Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A much needed update

I've sadly been neglecting my blog this semester. I've never been good at keeping a diary or journal, either. It's a habit I just can't seem to make for myself, though I keep trying. Maybe I just have a hard time talking about myself and my work to the world? Or maybe I'm just forgetful. Probably the latter.

In any case, this was the bag from our initial three part assignment, to draw on blank cups, bags, and sketchbooks. This was my favorite of the three. I was really pleased with how the type turned out. The corgi queen turned out ok, just wish I'd spent a little more time on the initial sketch (since it's a little wonky and doesn't really look like a corgi). This was a really open ended and creative assignment though, and I hope we have more of these in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment