Sunday, April 27, 2014

It's the final countdown! Na-nah Nah Nah, Nana-na na naaa!


This is it, guys! Last day of GRD 3200 tomorrow. I've really enjoyed it and I'm actually pretty bummed that it's over. We've all been so lucky to have such a great group of people, and I'm glad to have gotten to know some of you more personally. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow, and with our upcoming portfolio review on May 7th. No time for summer slacking just yet! 

Also, don't forget your DVD and creative brief for tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. Stop. Just stop. Don't remind me. arghhh. I just can't deal with this right now. By the way your work looks great even though you said you're just putting your logo on a bunch of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Nice work as always. I cant wait to see it in person! I hope you didn't kill yourself too much making this. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know that your new cat and dog illustrations on the key chains are the cutest things in the world. Omg I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete