Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Specialty Item Prototype #1


Here is a small prototype item for final critique, a little keychain! I haven't gotten to make anything really illustrative this semester, so yeah, I had to make these. I'm debating putting the website address under the logo... I'm not sure it needs it though, since people will have been to the store before to get one of these. Thoughts? Oh, and the hole is up by her ear so that it hangs straight when held up on the keychain. Again, I don't know if that matters, but I'm a bit OCD and if it hangs askew that would keep me up at night. >.<

2 comments:

  1. I feel like the logo is needed, just because the illustration is different. If it were the same cat we've been seeing, I would say you wouldn't need the logo underneath. But it's so cute that I just don't know!!

    ReplyDelete