Tuesday, September 3, 2013

So Many Logos!


Phew! Been working on this for almost a week. I spent about 11 hours on this yesterday alone, probably about 25-30 hours total. What you're looking at are 30 different logo designs using my name or initials. Some of them I really like, and others don't work as well. All in all though, I'm pretty happy with the set. I'm looking forward to getting feedback from the class on them today. After that I'll be choosing one to use as my signature on assignments for the rest of the semester, and I'll also be doing a color version. It's going to be hard to choose just one!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so if you number them starting at the top left and proceeding left to right and then top to bottom... I really like No. 1--it fits you now. I also like Nos. 4, 6, and 25. But I think something like Nos. 7, 28 or 29 would be more versatile for all the different "you's".

    ReplyDelete