Monday, September 9, 2013

Come Visit Beautiful, Exotic Logoland!


After my critique last week, I've been trying to narrow down my logo selection to a small handful. There are a few more I might still digitize, but for now I've finished 6 different logos in both color and greyscale. I really like the circular, striped kw, as well as the heart and the K80. Not really happy with the winged kw or the scalloped circle, and I have mixed feelings about the bluebird. Some of these might benefit from a little bit of pattern or texture on them, but I'm short on creative ideas at the moment. Hopefully some of my peers will have some good feedback. 


2 comments:

  1. All of these are great! My favorites are cursive KW in the circle, Heart KW, and definitively K80! K80 is so simple but its very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like K80. I also like circle star kw (top left) and the bird (top right). All of them are nice, though. Good luck choosing!

    ReplyDelete